I was tagged! If you read this, consider yourself tagged and update with your information on your own blog then link to me.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:00
2. How do you like your steak? Medium Rare
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? New Moon! Loved it!
4. What is your favorite TV show? The Office and How I Met Your Mother
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Florida
6. What did you have for breakfast? Same as always ... one egg white, turkey sausage and 1/2 slice of american cheese on a whole wheat english muffin and water.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican ... chips, salsa and margarita from Chili's - YUM!
8. What foods do you dislike? There's not much I don't like. Fish is not my favorite.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Anywhere in Disney World.
10. Favorite dressing? Balsamic
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Toyota Sienna
12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans
13. Where would you visit, this weekend, if you had the chance? Disney World
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full
15. Where would you want to retire? Florida
16. Favorite time of day? Bedtime
17. Favorite literary character? Edward Cullen (Yep, I'm a tween!)
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? I don't like watching sports, but if I had to choose, it would be watching basketball with Dan.
19. How many siblings? NONE!
20. Favorite pastime/hobby? Reading, cooking, shopping, running (in the warm months!)
21. If you had a night off to yourself, what would you do? Go on a date with Dan.
22. Bird watcher? Yes - when the dogs don't chase them away.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning
24. Do you have any pets? Yes - 2 dogs, 2 gerbils and a fish.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? 66 days until Disney!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A mom. I'm so lucky to be doing what I always wanted to do!
27. What is your best childhood memory? Going to Rocky Point, sleepovers.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog
29. Are you married? Yep, 12 years and counting!
30. Always wear your seat belt? YES!
31. Been in a car accident? Yes, only fender-benders - thank goodness!
32. Any pet peeves? Close-mindedness
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Mushrooms and I also love the Hawiian BBQ Chicken from Papa John's.
34. Favorite Flower? Tulips
35. Favorite ice cream? Cookies and Cream in a sugar cone.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Five Guys
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Never
38. From whom did you get your last email? Facebook
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Kohl's
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Filled out this questionnaire.
41. Like your job? Love it!
42. Broccoli? Love it!
43. What was your favorite vacation? Disney 2008 - our first trip with Sarah & Katie.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Dan and my parents - went to The Rainforest Cafe for Dan's birthday.
45. What are you listening to right now? Sarah and Katie playing their DS's.
46. What is your favorite color? Purple
47. How many tattoos do you have? None!
48. How many people will fill this out? Not sure
49. You're given $10 to spend within the next 30 minutes - what do you buy? A bottle of wine.
50. Coffee Drinker? Yes - love makingpumkin spice coffee with my Kuerig.
I'm tagging: http://ladyofthehousespeaking.blogspot.com/
I don't know anyone else with a blog, so if you're reading this, send me an email with your answers!
teaching our kids about Easter
2 months ago